Thursday, October 20, 2011

「テゴマス」Mahou no Melody super picspam.

どうも!(・ェ・)


I downloaded a copy of Tegomass' Mahou no Melody. ('-'*) From here.




It's full of Tegomass' love ´ ▽ ` I love it~


Tegomass dating in the mountains

I think this is going to be image heavy. So yeah~ Click if you want to see more. :)




The DVD starts with a introduction video of Tegomass in the mountains. I thought it was overseas, like Switzerland.
But it was just in Hokkaido (*´ο`*)=3


Pretty Tegoshi (I never called him handsome ever..LOL)

Cute Massu (I never call him handsome either 8D)

I barely understood most of the interview. In the end I just stared at them LOL. (*ノ´□`)ノ

The set was so cute. :D

Tegoshi was really wearing extensions ヘ(;´Д`ヘ) I'm worried (gender related issues) lol

Cute (°◇° )

Side view Massu 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

ASDFDKFJSKDS ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

*dead* (*0*;)

I'm not flailing over Massu. It's just because side views of Massu are just <3 Because Tegoshi will be my forever ichiban. Ne. ヘ( ̄  ̄;ヘ)

Oh cool~ Tegoshi looks like a girl. That's new

Massu's so serious to what he's doing. And another side view again ASDFSDJFSKDJ

SIDE. VIEW. LOL. THIS. POST. IS. OBVIOUSLY. BIASED. 

I just can't get over how cute they are. ノ゚Д゚)

Heehee  ❤

Another good angle of Massu LOLOL *whistles*

The first part of the filming has ended ^o^

I like their outfits ´∀`

I absolutely love this part <3 I mean, they were calling for my name ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Momo-chanme the parrot 

Is it really a parrot? I will never know. LOL

I secretly know you are scared XD;

Told ya. lol

I think he had a trauma. LOL cute Massu is hiding XD

So close ☆-(ノ゚Д゚)八(゚Д゚ )ノ

Fufufufu <3..actually its..*no comment*

Awesome oAo

I'll be very happy to work even just as a cameraman 8D

I'm not really good in making raburabu descriptions.. ToT

One..
 Two..
 Tego: LOLOLOL Masu: ...what?

They still look cute (*´∀`*人*´∀`*)

And its done. Otsukare~ :D

Most of it are captions. 8D I'm still waiting for the subs though. :3









No comments:

Post a Comment