Sunday, October 16, 2011

Food Fest at School.

I forgot to post this earlier ( ´∀`)

Last Tuesday, we had a foodfest at school ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ It was really fun. I guess. I was only able to eat so little yet we paid a lot.


There were three teams. Appetizer, Main Dish and Dessert. I was part of the Dessert team. Yeaaa~~


We stayed at a groupmates' house before the day of the contest. I barely contributed though. I ate the leftovers. Falalalala. (≧∇≦)


One lonely cup of Peiamisu(?) with squished butter cake.


I helped in mixing the melted chocolate. LOL so helpful


So the next day was the day of the food fest. Again, I barely did anything. LOL. ( ̄▽ ̄) I took pictures of the food my awesome groupmates did. ~(=^・・^)

Le awesome food booth.

Blahblahmisu. Forgot what it was called lol

I forgot what this was called too. :|

Seafood Thermidor! Yea.

I expected it to end by 2pm.. But wtf.. It barely started at that time. And I scheduled my exam at 4pm. Oh harsh (;_・) I barely ate anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment