Saturday, October 8, 2011

About RyoPi leaving NEWS.

I feel so empty. :|

I never expected that they would really leave. ;A; I didn't even believe any of the rumours. -.-

*sigh* I need to move on. But I would really, really, really miss 6-nin NEWS. I hope 4-nin NEWS will be able to go through this ordeal. I hope Johnny or whoever manages JE takes notice of them. I'd seriously support them.

I calmed down. Hoho. Half a day earlier I was crying my eyes out. But I need to accept the fact that they have their own goals and dreams too. I sound like their mother lol even though my ichiban is 6 years older than me. xD


Ryo and Yamapi - I hope you enjoy your own paths. C= I still love you both. But I'll be more supportive of 4-nin NEWS.

Koyashige + Tegomass - Stay strong! :3 You've been through a lot -- losing a more than half of members, being put on hiatus, being underpromoted, etc. But in the end you four are still in band. Never give up, ne ;3 I love you guys so much ;A;

No comments:

Post a Comment